• Manage 24/7 operation of cable Channel 99 and Channel 22 for Brewster, Eastham, Orleans, Wellfleet, and Truro, and for the Nauset Regional School District and Truro Central School District.
• Deliver selected local content in multiple formats: on local cable TV, through Vimeo and via smart TVs, through the Lower Cape TV mobile app on iOS and Android, and at http://www.lowercapetv.org.
• Run a full video production studio and fleet of video production equipment for public use.
• Coach, teach, and support people as they create and share a local voice.
• Produce Lower Cape News and run the Lower Cape TV NewsDesk, which delivers local and regional news, features, and public affairs, as well bringing a local lens to state and national level topics.
• Manage the Mission-based Production Corps, which helps the region’s large and economically critical nonprofit community share their news and stories.
• Run LCCAT LIVE, which cablecasts selected Brewster Whitecaps and Orleans Firebirds baseball, as well as delivering live coverage of other key community events.
Lower Cape Community Access TV (LCCAT) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that runs TV stations Channel 99 and Channel 22 for the Lower Cape communities of Brewster, Eastham, Orleans, Wellfleet and Truro, as well as for the Nauset Regional and Truro Central school districts. It serves as a nonprofit hub for connection, creativity, and community voice.
LCCAT maintains a professional production studio and a fleet of video equipment for public use. It also provides training, coaching, workshops, and classes to make creation accessible to all. Its production arm delivers local and regional coverage of events and issues that matter to our communities.
Lower Cape TV serves its community by providing both education classes and loaning equipment. LCCAT classes provide the community with the opportunity to learn how to produce their own show and utilize the production equipment necessary to create.
Consultations are free.
Lori and Rafal are available by appointment or scheduled classes tbd.
Lower Cape Community Access TV is a non-profit community based organization that manages channels 99 and 22 for the towns of Brewster, Eastham, Orleans, Truro, and Wellfleet.
A 501(c)(3) organization is a corporation, trust, unincorporated association, or other type of organization that is exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of Title 26 of the United States Code. It is the most common type of the 29 types of 501(c) nonprofit organizations in the United States. Many charitable non-profits in the United States that Americans commonly know of, and often make donations to, are 501(c)(3) organizations,[according to whom?] ranging from charitable foundations to universities and churches. These organizations must be approved by the Internal Revenue Service to be tax-exempt under the terms of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.