TELL US A STORY
IF IT'S LOCAL NEWS, WE'LL SHARE IT!
We’re always open to story ideas and updates on things happening in our communities. We also run bulletins and listings.
SHARE YOUR STORY
A few caveats —
• We focus on topics with a local connection - for any larger topic, we look for involvement of someone from the Lower Cape or direct impact on the Lower Cape.
When you suggest a story, let us know why it matters to people in our region or how it will change or shape our region.
• We focus on items with a news hook – in other words, something has changed, something is new, something was decided, something is in play …
If you hear about something interesting, curious, or in any way worth sharing drop a note to us at email@example.com.
• We’re a small group, so we can’t cover all events and issues.
We do our best to report on a mix of topics from all areas and all sections of the Lower Cape. If we don’t cover your story, it doesn’t mean it’s not important – it just means there aren’t enough of us to go around.
• We have options for bulletins and listings as well as ways for non-profits to share information with the community.
Sometimes a bulletin or a public service announcement fits the bill. Click here to submit a bulletin or click here to learn more about public service announcements.
• We generally don’t record full events as a service.
If you have a meeting you want recorded to run on the station, utilizing our public access tools can help your organization learn to tape presentations and then share them on Channel 99.
• We’re looking for diversity and a mix of topics that reflect the many different faces of the Cape!
Just because you haven’t seen us do anything about your news or feature idea, it doesn’t mean we aren’t interested – we might not know it exists … unless you share!